- Tell all your fellow members and club supporters
- Share on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Let everyone know via your WhatsApp group
We don't sell tickets. Sponsors and advertisers pay us to place information about them on the site. We respect your privacy at all times.
We give the money away
When you or your club win all you need to do is visit the site daily to claim your winnings.
What people think of freegaalotto
"freegaalotto is such a brilliant idea and a great way for all involved in the club to help generate some much needed funds"
Justin Fahey , Kilbeacanty GAA Club, Co. Galway
"Such an innovative way for us to support our club
and generate much needed funds"
Patrick Stephens , Claregalway GAA Club, Co. Galway
"We’re a small club and €300 is a lot for us so thank you very much"
PRO , Tremane GAA, Co. Roscommon
"We all love the free GAA lotto and think it is a great way for clubs to raise much needed funds! We spent our €500 on our youth team"
Chairman , St Judes GAA
"I'll happily recommend Free GAA Lotto to a friend"
90% of our amazing users
Easy, hassle free and simple to enter our draws and win
Our draws are completely free to enter and they always will be
Your details are safe and secure. We respect privacy
Full rules of our draws
- Registering with your email address generates your entry and means that your entry goes into the pool of entries from which a random entry is chosen when there is a draw.
- Only entries that have been generated for players will be drawn. So, there is always at least one eligible winner.
- If the winner(s) fail to visit the site and collect then the prize pot is rolled into the next one.
- Players can only register once. You can only have one entry and one email registered at one time. If you move or change your email address please contact us. Anyone found breaking this rule will have their entry disabled without notice.
- Once the draw has been made, the drawn entry is elligible to 'Collect'.
- To 'Collect' the player needs to visit the site and press the 'Collect' button before the next draw. This only appears if you are a winner.
- Once a player has collected they have secured the prize pot and just need to provide payment details.
- The winner has 30 days to provide valid payment details. Payments will made within 5-10 working days from recipt of the winners details and preference. If we do not receive correspondence from the winner within 5 days with their payment details and preference they will receive a follow up email. After 28 they will receive one last reminder. After 30 days the winnings will be void.
- Email reminders are provided to help you remember. If they fail, or your email provider chooses to filter them into Spam/Junk folders then we are not liable for missed winnings.
- We reserve the right to withhold winnings if we cannot ascertain that the entry is legitimate. We may require proof of legitimate entry.